Visit caves with natural light
A landscape of caves and cliffs awaits you, full of geological curiosities, stories and legends that will be explained to you by the monitors. You will visit different sea caves, each one more spectacular than the last, depending on the state of the sea and the level of the participants. If the sea allows it, you can also snorkel in one of the caves with magical light.
On arrival at Cales Coves you will discover small cavities in the rock, ancient prehistoric tombs that give this fabulous place its name. In this cove, the rest stop invites you to enjoy the calm waters of this unique environment, where you can have a refreshment, go snorkelling or simply stretch your legs a little before returning to Cala en Porter.
Quite an adventure!
- This activity is suitable for all ages (swimming is essential).
- Timetable: 09:30 to 12:30 h. and from 15:30 to 18:30 h.
- Includes: double kayak, paddle, lifejacket and 15L waterproof bottle, instructor/guide, snorkel, photos and insurance.
- You should bring: sportswear for the water (swimming costume, bikini, etc.), water shoes, sun protection (hat and/or sunglasses), towel and water!
- Recommendations: bring a T-shirt that can get wet to protect from the sun, tape for sunglasses or sunglasses that float, organic sun cream or natural ingredients, do not bring plastic bottles (better to bring your own refillable bottle or can).
FREE cancellation up until 48h before the activity!
This is the timetable you will find us in the office:
This is the equipment included in this activity:
All our services follow the local legislation and reccommendations to avoid coronavirus
All our services follow our Sustainability Code